Guilde French Invasion Mid/Ywain
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Mark Davis - DAoC Producer's Letter [12-11-2009

Mark Davis - DAoC Producer's Letter [12-11-2009 Empty Mark Davis - DAoC Producer's Letter [12-11-2009

Message  rosenrot Lun 30 Nov - 17:30

Greetings,

My name is Mark Davis and I am the new Producer for Dark Age of Camelot. I’ve been with Mythic for over 8 years, starting out in customer service with the release of Camelot and as a player. I moved on to work as an associate producer on many of the expansions before I was promoted to be the Producer during the Darkness Rising expansion. More recently, I was the Content Director on Warhammer.

I am very excited to come back to the DAoC Franchise and work with this very dedicated team to bring exciting things your way. We can look at our recent success of the Ywain server merge and how it has re-energized and revitalized the community as an example of what we can do when we focus on our community. There will be more of that to come in the coming patches as we concentrate on things that will improve your play experience and keep you excited about Dark Age of Camelot.

I look forward to getting to know you all in the coming weeks and months and demonstrating the passion and excitement that the Camelot Team, and all of us here at Mythic, have for our product.
rosenrot
rosenrot
Admin
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas